A work in Progress
Another one of those 'in limbo' times. "Love teaches even asses to dance." --French Proverb
"I must govern the clock, not be governed by it." --Golda Meir

Sunday, February 6

update.

I have a story to tell you. But not right now.

In other news, I saw a guy I used to know in high school. He doesn't look anything like I remember him. And his voice has normalized, it no longer booms. Which is too bad, because it was neat having a boomer in the class.

Also all my jams from school are now playing on the old station. Holy hell, I truly am old. Consider this-I went out dancing last night and again one of my jams was rocking in the old person room. Mind you I am morbidly against 40 something year old people grooving to my jams. More on that later.

2 Comments:

At 11:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

from the desk of guy from H.S.

That was my polite voice, I could have been a brash bastard and put on a drunken swaggard to and fro, but I did not.

You're completely different in person as well, haha.

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Danna Saunders said...

Kid, I imagine it was hard to converse with someone who was staring at the ceiling. It was a bit awkward. I have a theory about that, but I refuse to share. hehehe...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

layout by: nyokiglitter; modified by Danna.
sporadic email from yours truly: email: Powered by NotifyList.com
Creative Commons License Powered by Blogger All material © J. Saunders 2002 and beyond.