A work in Progress
Another one of those 'in limbo' times. "Love teaches even asses to dance." --French Proverb
"I must govern the clock, not be governed by it." --Golda Meir

Tuesday, February 15

Pondering habits.

I'm completely a creature of habit.

I have horrible web hosting. They never respond to my concerns. They instead send my ambiguous emails, 'we're sorry the servers will be up soon.' Or they encourage me to call them. I do and they have an automated message that tells me they have 'a high volume' of calls and they ask I call back later and they cut me off. It's funny how I write "they"-when there is no they-it's all automated.

I'm finally ditching them. I'm not sure the money I paid them will ever see me again. I feel like I was used. I wonder if there is a support group for women who are abandoned by their web host. Any takers? Heh, maybe not.

Yesterday I shot myself in the foot. There's a lady in my class who asked for help & I opened my trap and offered it before I thought about what I'm about to do. She seems like a nice person, but I suspect she has a lingering idea that she will win the Pulitzer Prize. This is great, but I tend to stray away from people who've never done something before and intend to win the lottery in that area. So, I'll be editing her book. I'm hoping this teaches me something. Maybe I'll come away and I'll not be such an asshole in the future. Then again, 'leopards don't change their spots.'

I've also been trying to change some other habits. Spending has gotten me nowhere. I can't figure out why with several raises in the last year I still don't have a remarkable rainy day fund.

----
The site may be down in a week or two-or before. I'm switching hosts and will have some darling people installing new software. This place may also get a facelift-so watch out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

layout by: nyokiglitter; modified by Danna.
sporadic email from yours truly: email: Powered by NotifyList.com
Creative Commons License Powered by Blogger All material © J. Saunders 2002 and beyond.