A work in Progress
Another one of those 'in limbo' times. "Love teaches even asses to dance." --French Proverb
"I must govern the clock, not be governed by it." --Golda Meir

Saturday, February 12

Like I said before.


I have been promising pictures for some time now. I started several times but I couldn't find the enough momentum to look though all the cd's and find things I wanted to share. Finally I rounded up a few that I like:




This one is one of my favorites. It was taken by Sam Minkler. The girl is Sam's granddaughter. Her name is Carmen. I spent alot of time with her during the shoot. She told me all about the dentist. (I never got why kid's blow out their cheeks. I'm sure I did it when I was her age.)
----


Photo taken by Ed Little Jr.
I think Ed is the photographer I would hire to photograph every important moment in my life if I had the money (& I could convince Julie). I think when I publish my 3 page book called, Bo the Great I will call him to come shoot me.
This photo looks much better big.



Another one by Ed. I cropped it because I liked the lack of expression in this one. (Notice the similarities in the two.) I think this is how I look at home when I'm sitting at my sewing machine or watching the tube.
----


This one, man this one is one I still can't get over. I asked that he shoot me in a way that made me look 'womanly'. I got exactly what I asked for, but in my ignorance I wasn't ready for what I got; some of them were superb. The photographer is Ed Flores.


----

This one is more recent. The sole gentlemen in the picture is Michael Horse. The image is a bit grainy for my taste-but hey at least I got one. I look surprisingly short in this shot. Lime green outfits can be purchased from Navajo Spirit.



----

"The true way to render ourselves happy is to love our work and find in it our pleasure."
--Francoise de Motteville

1 Comments:

At 5:46 AM, Blogger teddy makwa said...

Auhnee Dana - Those r some beautiful pics of u. I've seen others b4 u started 2 re-vamp ur site. I prefer 2 look at native models.I've seen so many beatiful native girl's/women thru the years. I did'nt even know there were so many native models till i linked off ur site. Have u met many native actors/celebreties. Well have a nice day n i'll b checkin ur site out often......... later..Teddy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

layout by: nyokiglitter; modified by Danna.
sporadic email from yours truly: email: Powered by NotifyList.com
Creative Commons License Powered by Blogger All material © J. Saunders 2002 and beyond.